FIRSTVIEW HOTEL PORTAL


email us @ Isholadrcard1@gmail.com

Pages

Saturday, 23 January 2021

Transformer explodes and catches fire in Yaba (video)

 

Transformer explodes and catches fire in Yaba (video)

Residents of Moleye Street in Alagomeji, around Yaba area of Lagos state have cried out for help after a transformer in the area exploded and caught fire. 

 

An eyewitness who filmed the incident, pleaded for help to come fast. Watch the video below...

 

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a comment