FIRSTVIEW HOTEL PORTAL


email us @ Isholadrcard1@gmail.com

Pages

Tuesday, 5 January 2021

Man dies after unknowingly eating brownies

 

Man dies after unknowingly eating brownies

A Nigerian lady has narrated how her co-worker's brother died after eating brownies (a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection which are sometimes laced with weed and other hard drugs). 

 

According to @MuniMescudi, the deceased died because he was too dehydrated. Read her tweets below; 

 

Man dies after unknowingly eating brownies

Man dies after unknowingly eating brownies

Man dies after unknowingly eating brownies

 

 

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a comment